- Unplug drivers side seat heater? Sticks on. Can we fix the shifter lever – broken spring?
- Remove Tires and Inspect Condition of Brake System. Check for leaks, and potential issues and record brake pad depth remaining: Front ( 8 mm ) Rear ( 3 mm ). Recommend rear brake pads and rotor resurface.
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- The light has been coming on and going back off withing a few days. Technician performed inspection and testing. P0101 MAF fault. The engine air filter is very dirty, technician cleaned the MAF and re tested. MAF reading intermittent recommend MAF and air filter replacement.
- MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR – Remove & Replace
- Customer states there is intermittently a "HOT" smell? Pressure test to check for leaks. Technician performed cooling system pressure test and found a leaking water pump. Recommend water pump replacement.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- Technician replaced the gear shift control mechanism in the column.
- Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressure.
Dan R. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/25/2023