- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – LS,LT,LTZ,PPV,SSV
- Hook up machine and clean fuel rail, injector screens, fuel regulator and fuel injectors.
- Service and fill with factory recommended fluid.
- Inspect hoses and clamps and radiator cap. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees.
- Main Drive Serpentine BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque convertor. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with fresh.
- Remove Tires and Inspect Condition of Brake System. Check for leaks, and potential issues and record brake pad depth remaining: Front ( 5 mm ) Rear ( 3 mm ).
Les W. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2023