- Check all fluids
- Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressure.
- DIFFERENTIAL FLUID – Drain & Refill – Front & Rear
- Remove Tires and Inspect Condition of Brake System. Check for leaks, and potential issues and record brake pad depth remaining: Front ( 2 mm ) Rear ( 5 mm ). Recommend front brake pad replacement and resurface the front brake rotors.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – Drain & Refill
- Machine front brake rotors on vehicle to insure better stopping and longer brake life.
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Front – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Lura S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2021