- Courtesy inspection
- Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressure.
- Service and fill with factory recommended fluid.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level.
- Drain and fill transmission fluid. Inspect transmission for leaks. Test drive and adjust fluid level.
- Remove and install four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 8 mm ) Rear ( 6.5 mm ). Rotate Tires.
Scott M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2021