CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-06T22:02:41+00:002007 Subaru Impreza CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-06T22:02:41+00:00
- Please install new wiper blades and check the AC operation
- Customer states that when the car is running and the clutch is in the transmission doesn't go into gear. Technician inspected clutch hydraulics and clutch operation, clutch is jamming and there is a screeching noise from the clutch when trying to move the vehicle. Technician recommends clutch replacement.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressure.
- Technician replaced the flywheel, rear main seal, and clutch pack. Filled the transmission with new fluid and test drove.
Carol S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/5/2021