CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-22T22:02:49+00:002013 Toyota FJ Cruiser CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-22T22:02:49+00:00
- Courtesy inspection
- Remove Tires and Inspect Condition of Brake System. Check for leaks, and potential issues and record brake pad depth remaining: Front ( 6 mm ) Rear ( 4 mm ). Pulsation present on both the front and back, the rear brake calipers are very rusty and the caliper slide pins are seized. Recommend replacement of the rear calipers, front and rear brake pads and resurface all 4 rotors.
- Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressure.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- Machine all 4 brake rotors on vehicle to insure better stopping and longer brake life.
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – All – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Kim L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2021